Beeswax Wrap – set of 3
Simply Hand wash in cool water, rinse and dry to reuse time and time again.
Sets of 3 Wraps sizes are as follows:
10″ dia (26cm dia)
10″x 10″ (26 x 26cm)
14″x 14″ (36 x 36cm)
Beeswax food wraps, also known as beeswax wraps or beeswax food cloths, are a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap and other disposable food storage options. Our beeswax wraps help preserve and protect food while reducing plastic waste by using natural materials. Here’s a description of beeswax food wraps and their benefits:
- Made from 100% Cotton, they are lightweight, breathable, and natural. They come in a variety of attractive designs.
- Beeswax: Beeswax is the primary ingredient that gives these wraps their name. It provides a natural water-resistant and antibacterial coating that helps keep food fresh.
- Jojoba Oil makes the wraps more pliable and soft.
Beeswax food wraps offer several advantages:
- Eco-Friendly: These wraps are reusable, reducing the need for single-use plastic wrap and reducing plastic waste in landfills and oceans.
- Biodegradable: Once they reach the end of their useful lifespan, you can compost them or refresh with more beeswax.
- Food Preservation: Beeswax wraps are breathable and allow food to stay fresher for longer by preventing exposure to air. They can be used to wrap sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, cheese, and more.
- Versatile: We have a variety of different packs available:
Mixed pack of three wraps: One sandwich, one for cheese, and one for covering pots.
Pack of Two sandwich wraps: Ideal for wrapping sandwiches.
Large loaf: A 50cm x 50cm giant sheet, ideal for those who make their own bread.
Whichever size you decide upon, they can all be moulded and shaped with the warmth of your hands to cover various containers.
- Easy to Clean: Cleaning beeswax wraps is simple. They can be wiped with a damp cloth or gently hand-washed with mild soap and cold water. After air-drying, they’re ready to use again.
- Natural Antibacterial Properties: Beeswax has antibacterial properties, which can help keep your food fresh and hygienic.
To use beeswax food wraps, simply warm them with your hands to make them pliable, wrap your food or cover your container, and the wraps will naturally adhere to the surface. The wraps will hold their shape until you’re ready to unwrap your food.
In conclusion, they offer a sustainable and practical way to store and protect your food. They not only help reduce plastic waste but also provide a natural and eco-friendly option for preserving the freshness of your food. Their versatility and ease of use make them a popular choice among those looking to reduce their environmental footprint.